Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mama Mia! Here I Come Again!



Wooo hoo..... It was a fine day when Dato' Sri Ong Tee Keat asked if his staffs wanted to watch the great musical hit, Mama Mia! I straight away said YES! That was what I have been waiting for so long and here it comes a free treat.

Today I went to the show at 8.30pm. I was getting excited because the last minute confirmation only came at about 4.30pm when I was on the way back to KL from Johor Bahru. I put on my best dress and then headed to Istana Budaya, reached there at about 8.00pm.

My colleague from Dato' Sri's office said he got 3 tickets - one VVIP tic and 2 VIP tics, further saying he will take the 2 VIP tics as he brought his wife along. All these years, watching musical shows and theatre, I have never got the VVIP seat before. Well, for the price of that VVIP seat, I'd buy something else although no doubt, it was all the worth! This time I have the whole seat for myself, right at the middle of the hall at the second level, right at the front row!

Guess what, Tun Dr. Mahathir came with his wife and it must be 2 grandchildren with them. They took the centre seat at the Level One.

The show was really enjoyable and the songs made me remember the time when I was young. It wasn't my time when ABBA was popular but my cousins love the songs so I got to listened to ABBA songs, too. I still remember an album, ABBA Gold, in my house. It was missing one day and my cousin got so furious so I knew it was special.

No comments:

Post a Comment