Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tokleh Tehe: A maternity issue becoming *fill in the blank* or vice versa

I can't believe that my second post labeled "Tokleh Tehe" is on this topic but do read on...

Almost forgot what's in the conversation but then it started with this...


 Tan Keng Liang 

Would any of u support PAS if PAS is not in PakatanRakyat? @ @ @



 Chew Hoong Ling 

@ 
I support the candidate, not the party @@ @




 Jason Lee 

@ 
@ @ @ I supported them even in 2004.




 Wilson J Q Quah 

@ 
@ @ @ no choice, I vote in subang, BN no good candidate here




 Tan Keng Liang 

@ 
@ Wuld u vote BN if tey hav good candidate in Subang? @ @ RT:no choice, I vote in subang, BN no good candidate here
(I thought the answer will be so obvious, who wouldn't vote for a good candidate?) 




 Wilson J Q Quah 

@ 
@ @ @ of coz. But last I heard @ wanna run in subang. Errrrr.......




 Tan Keng Liang 

@ 
@ Would u choose @ or @ which will be on maternity leave soon?




 Hannah Yeoh 

@ 
@ Mr Gerakan, what ru trying to imply concerning maternity leave? @ @




 Chew Hoong Ling 

@ 
@ @ @ @ perhaps all elected rep can't be pregnant during 5-year term!!! Buahahah
(Ya, I was trying to be funny here... as usual)




 Tan Keng Liang 

@ 
@ @ Correction:I never say elected rep cannot be pregnant or take maternity leave.I only state facts 4 rakyat 2 consider
(I think I did replied him - what facts? please elaborate...)


 Nik Nazmi 

@ 
@ I believe @ did very well in serving constituents while maternity leave @ @@




 Hannah Yeoh 

Mr @ from BN, I assure u I can work harder than some of ur BN MPs even when I'm on maternity leave


 Tan Keng Liang 

@ 
@ Tqvm for ur asurance.People at ur area wud be happy to hear that.Even most PR rep can't function better than those on maternity



I can't believe that I am now, for the first time, ashamed of being a Gerakan member after umpteen years in the party as sleeping member. 



Subsequent tweets:




 Tan Keng Liang 

@ 
@ Is it wrong 2 state someone wud b going on maternity leave soon? It's ur perception of my statement that's confusing @




 Tan Keng Liang 

My simple statement @ will go maternity leave has been twisted.Perhapw,PR under heavy pressure 2 deliver propoganda even if untrue
(I think he forgot I am Gerakan member, too.. why blaming game begins?)




 Tan Keng Liang 

Same like d 20sen RON97 hoax on NewYear eve, don't listen to anyone that suggest I'm against maternity leave or pregnant ladies @




 Tan Keng Liang 

Facinating tat stating PakatanRakyat MP will go on maternity leave would caused some PR supporter label me as sexist.Wonder what's next?



(when a tweep responded)

 Aidila Razak 

@ appreciate tht u didn't meant 2 b sexist bt it's x rite 2 imply tht sum1'd b less competent coz she's goin on maternity leave



(he replied....)

 Tan Keng Liang 

@ 
@ That's why I clarified directly to @.See my twit.But in politic, I understand d need of some ppl to capitalize on it.




Really cannot stand such remarks, no admission of faults and politicians keep on using words like "misinterpretations" and "twisting" when it is so obvious who is twisting.... and to be a practising lawyer and Kedah Gerakan Youth Chief. I had respect for him until today... 

1 comment:

  1. Patrick Teoh also has an update
    http://niamah.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-dick-head.html

    ReplyDelete