Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Malaysians Dilemma

I feel like we are all in a dilemma.

At one hand we do not believe that the BN government could walk its talk, yet we have also seen flaws in the PR-governed states. Both BN and PR are finger pointing each other. The dilemma: how can my country move forward?

At one hand we say stop corruption but at times when in dire needs or organising an event, most of the time many asked an elected representative for funds - citing the myth that politicians have a lot of money. (Read my post at www.fikirlah.my) The dilemma: how can I reduce corruptions? Perhaps it begins with myself.

At one hand we see mainstream media reporting bias news, on the other hand we also see alternative media fool us as if we are stupid. The dilemma: when will we have clear, unbias news? Perhaps is better to use our own brains.

At one hand we always speak up when we feel things are not right but on the other, when asked to stand for election, many of these young vocalist do not dare to. The dilemma: when can we have people who keep talking, finally do something or participate in the government process to better our country?

The dilemmas affect all of us and I strongly feel that those who are vocal enough should bring it to the next level - to participate in the election process and better still stand in the election. We are the third force!

-------
Things just happen, the rest is up to ME to make it GREAT!

Hoong Ling
+6016-3310325
www.hoongling.com
www.organdonation.com.my

Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment