Friday, September 21, 2007

Bangkok Trip

I was in Bangkok, Thailand last week. Xeersoft sends me there fore 6 days, accompanying the programmers who were there to help support Xeersoft Thailand customer, SAHA.

While in Bangkok, I set my goals for Xeersoft. Meeting new friends there was fun - Tony (Xeersoft Thailand MD), Anuchida, Hunter and Tee (GM of EnConcept).

Picture on the left shows our Xeersoft Thailand meeting room. First thing when reaching Bangkok was heading to office and have a meeting.


Our MD brought us everywhere to try the different types of food available in Bangkok. From the food stalls at the streets and food courts in the malls all the way to good restaurants.

I also took the opportunity to meet up with my foster family from SSEAYP 2003. They are in good shape. My sisters are growing up and getting more beautiful. It was four years ago since SSEAYP and really, how things changed!

I also had a night out with Dao, SSEAYP participant in the same group as me. She is also looking more charming. She brought me to the night market and we shopped there after having dinner in Silom Shopping Complex.

I learnt to use the public transport in Bangkok to meet up with my family and Dao. Tee and my MD took the trouble to send me to the LRT station (is named BTS - Bangkok Mass Transit System).

During the weekend, we also went bowling in Major Bowl. Since we have eight of us playing, we split ourselves into 2 teams and played. It was my first time playing and after four games I scored 72 (finally!).


Overall, I had fun during this trip. Thanks to Xeersoft!

No comments:

Post a Comment